ASD? What is that you ask? It stands for Accepted Student Day. Yeah, that’s right! It’s a day full of excitement, helpful information, and good times for Accepted students and families to experience with us before ultimately deciding to become a future Panther. This event takes place on Sunday, April 23rd. It’s the perfect time for students to receive a glimpse of what exactly they can experience on campus and what Adelphi has to offer.
If you haven’t learned about this event already, there’s several benefits to attend. You can take advantage of:
- Taking a campus tour with our student ambassadors
- Speaking to Admissions Counselors to discuss questions
- Attending academic department presentations
- Visiting with Student Life and Services
- Discussing your financial aid package with a representative
- Depositing on the spot with an Admissions Counselor
And so much more! So if you’re an accepted student and are thinking to yourself this event is just what you need, we’d love to have you! So don’t miss out and hope to see you there!